PAE, Inc Project Integrator in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Individual will act as a Project Integrator providing day-to-day operational support to the program. The Project Integrator will act as the operational lead for communicating daily, weekly and monthly program needs to a diverse pool of employees located throughout CONUS.
· Provide daily coordination with other contractors, customers and agents, airport authorities, TSA, US Air Marshall's Service, US CSP personnel to facilitate the entry and departure into the US for designated travelers.
· Facilitate and expedite the processing of individuals through airports as requested by the customer.
· Provide scheduling and project planning for program events.
· Prepare and deliver program briefings in the absence or unavailability of the customers program manager to internal and external customer components.
· Maintain and provide guidance to program staff regarding airports to include Washington Dulles, Reagan National, JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles.
· Maintain and provide guidance to the team for processes and procedures for expediting travelers on International Arrivals, International Departures, Domestic Arrivals and Domestic Departures, points of contact (POC) for coordination such as CSP or TSA, any restrictions and/or administrative requirements necessary in order to perform the job. As applicable, specific locations used for VIP processing such as VIP rooms, POC's, parking of vehicles (VIP lot).
· Maintain relationships with Metropolitan Airport Authorities, protocol for "staged" vehicles to be parked while at the airport.
· Maintain close working relationships with various airport elements, to include but not limited to: US CSP, Airport Security, Airport Police, Airline Security and US Air Marshall's Service to facilitate entry of specified persons into the United States.
· Receive and provide work instructions for program events to staff.
· Designate work tasks and events to staff members and provide notification, managing task assignments through confirmation of staff acceptance of event work.
· Manage the availability of the team, forecasting monthly projected needs and anticipated resource allocations.
· Facilitate and manage training and certification requirements of the program staff.
· Facilitate and schedule training, program briefings and event related communication with assigned staff members.
Consolidate program data for customer required reports.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF