PAE, Inc IT - Program Manger in Herndon, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
IT - Program Manger
Support PMO in the implementation of the program to include assisting in the development of business models and governance plans.
• Manage the Sponsor master schedule which includes the major activities: Infrastructure, Applications, Governance, Architecture, and Business and Support Models;
• Work with the component leads throughout the Sponsor to ensure that all aspects of their activities are captured within the schedule and ensure that programmatic rigor is applied;
• Coordinate discussions or Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) covering a wide range of technical and operational topics that are relevant to the Sponsor
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Sponsor activities;
• Attend weekly program meetings to drive out duplication of effort, critical dependencies, and/or uncover additional activities not yet included in the schedule
• Help prepare the quarterly deliverables report for leadership;
• Present and agenda items for higher level governance decisions;
• Brief stakeholders on program status at milestone reviews.
• Create and deliver documentation and program briefings
(This role requires an Active TS/SCI Poly clearance.)
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in the delivery of enterprise capabilities to the field.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing multiple technical projects with frequently changing requirements.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience working directly with users, developers, and senior management stakeholders on the development of technical products (networks, websites, and software applications).
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing business models to sustain large scale IT programs.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and implementing governance of large scale IT programs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.