PAE, Inc Call Analyst in Laguna, California
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking candidates to fill the position of Call Analyst, in Laguna Niguel, CA supporting the Immigration and Customs' Detention Reporting and Information Line (DRIL) Operations. The call center is open from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. There are several different shifts in order to provide coverage for the entire 12 hour operational day.
• Answers incoming calls in a timely manner from detention facilities and individuals
• Quickly establishes rapports with callers, asking probing questions to identify concerns, and applies knowledge of immigration enforcement/detention functions to assess the caller's concerns
• When a case meets ICE criteria collects and logs all relevant information about the caller's concerns.
• Refers those cases meeting ICE criteria to ICE employees for review.
• Requires the ability to be granted a Suitability Background Investigation
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required - must be able to read, write and converse in both Spanish and English
• Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills
• Experience responding to requests for information, searching automated systems for data and collecting information from callers
• Must be able to work between 5:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
• A Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years related experience; or an Associate’s Degree and 3 years related experience; or a high school diploma and 5 years related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.