PAE, Inc ESH Supervisor in Multiple Locations, Iraq
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The ESH Supervisor will be the senior advisor for all safety, matters to the site management team and will
have authority over the day to day safety operations. This professional will report directly to the Country
Deputy ESH Manager and may serve as the Deputy during their absence. Functional independence
ensures immediate resolution if discrepancies in specifications, craftsmanship, job-site safety or health
problems cannot be resolved satisfactorily at the project level . The Supervisor has the following primary
oversight over the following:
Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
· Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation.
Day to Day ESH Responsibilities of the assigned work site
Maintain a Weekly Activity Report
Supervise field implementation of the PAE ESH Plan
Revise ESH Plan and support programs as needed
Ensure site document control is maintained
Collect and analyze performance data to determine impressionable trends,
Generate professional reports to communicate ESH performance at daily, monthly, quarterly, and
Conduct Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, and other ESH related Risk
Management Techniques to ensure loss and cost control
Submit the ESH Monthly Performance Report to Country Deputy ESH Manager
May lead facility condition assessments and/or routine component ESH inspections
Maintain deficiency / abatement log
Track ESH corrective action(s) “cradle to grave”
Provide support the ESH Training department as needed
Develops programs that promote safe compliant working environments in accordance with Emergency 385 1-1/ OSHA guidelines
Promulgates PAE Company Policies and Procedures at Supervisor Level, and
Performs other duties as assigned
3 years ESH experience in the overseas/government contracting environment
Overseas Assignment in a Leadership Role (Government Contract)
EM 385 1-1 experience\
OSHA 30 General Industry and Construction certification(s)
A Professional License may be considered as “meeting experience requirements listed above”
Favorable medical passage of a drug screen and physical fitness test
Must obtain a favorable RSO certification (security vetting) as required by the position.
Must be able to multitask and operate as Deputy ESH Manager in the absence of leadership,
Language Skills – strong professional English communication skills, both oral and written.
High School Diploma
Willingness and ability to deploy to Iraq for extended periods is required. Position may be located in a war zone in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment - temperatures can reach 120- 130 degrees Fahrenheit/50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere and extreme environment.
· Must be willing and able to perform physical activities including but not limited to heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time; and being capable of running and ‘duck & cover’ during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
· Must successfully complete and pass the medical and dental examinations as required by PAE and our customer for deployment to Iraq. Must maintain physical and dental requirements for duration of deployment.
· Must be able to work a minimum of 6 days per week and 10 hours per day, some jobs have higher daily and weekly minimums.
· Must possess satisfactory English proficiency to meet job requirements and to adhere and comply with safety, health and security measures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug free workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF