PAE, Inc Sr. All Source OSINT Focus Analyst in Multiple Locations, Iraq
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Sr. All Source OSINT Focus Analyst
This position is contingent upon award
Senior All-source OSINT Focus Analyst
Provide research, development, presentation, and production of OSINT analysis on social media websites at the tactical and operational level including but not limited to; Russia, Russian military, Government of Iraq, government of Iran, Revolutionary Guard, ISIS, Syria, Turkey, and Shia/Sunni militia groups.
Provide traditional media and social media analysis of indications and warnings of unrest / violence amongst the various populations of militia groups (both Sunni and Shia).
Monitor ongoing and planned operations and provide social medial analysis of human-coded sentiment related OSINT to enhance situational awareness and provide indications and warnings.
Identify increases and decreases in positive or negative reporting from social media reflections in the AO and in regional news.
Provide sentiment analysis, measures of resistance, potential amongst various populations, and develop insights into the political-military dynamics and human terrain.
Share pertinent information with the public affairs officer and information Operations officer.
Contribute to intelligence assessments to Measure of Effectiveness (MOE) & Measures of Performance (MOP) non-lethal fires (NLF) effects on the information environment; and provide sentiment analysis.
Advise and recommend to the Government existing and emerging OSINT related technologies, techniques, and software. Provide recommendations on how to exploit enemy vulnerabilities.
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree or eight years direct relevant intelligence analysis experience
• Experience – at least eight years’ analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
• Clearance – TS/SCI
Desired Qualifications :
• Education –Master’s Degree
• Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
• Competed OS301 Basic OSINT Course
• Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
• Completed Echo Analytics Group (EAG) – Basic Social Media Analysis Course
• Complete EAG - Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
• Language Enable – Arabic and/or one Arabic or Russian or Farsi - independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write and translate in accordance with either Defense Proficiency Language Test (DPLT) or Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level 2/2 (Levantine Arabic is preferred but Modern Standard Arabic is acceptable)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.