PAE, Inc Mid - Level All Source Exploitation Analyst in Multiple Locations, Kuwait
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Mid - Level All Source Exploitation Analyst
*This position is contingent upon contact award
Mid-level All-source Exploitation Analyst
PAE is seeking a Mid-level All-source Exploitation Analyst for deployment to Kuwait.
Minimum required qualifications –
• Education – Associates Degree OR four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience. PLUS
• Experience – at least four years all-source research, analysis, and production experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst PLUS
• Clearance – TS/SCI PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required) – - Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, ISIS, Syria (250 word minimum) with
Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
Experience providing intelligence support regarding issues within the CENTCOM AOR
In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required –
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior active duty military or DoD civilian either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
• Full proficiency (including complex Boolean logic queries) with standard all-source intelligence research tools such as: Palantir,
Pathfinder / TRAX, Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), Query Tree, CIDNE, M3 / AMHS, Analyst Notebook, open source
research, Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT), TIDE, Pulse, CCD, QLIX, and / or Google Earth (proficiency with all of the listed
systems is preferred, but not required).
• A minimum of one year of experience using BI2R Based
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.