PAE, Inc C4I Manager, Curacao in United States
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
C4I Manager, Curacao
• Manage, operate, maintain, and repair C4I and automated information systems and services. Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all circuits and equipment IAW applicable publications, directives, Technical Orders (TO), Operating Instructions (OI), and service manuals.
• Perform operational checks to verify all equipment is serviceable and able to support mission requirements as directed by the Government.
• Document all maintenance actions in the Data Management System.
• Systems listed in Appendix I shall meet or exceed published Equipment Reliability (Er) rates.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance services for C4I systems listed in Appendix I
• IAW approved MCP (CDRL A001).
• Coordinate all system outages including changes and deviations in Er reportable equipment listed in Appendix I with FOL/CC and AFSOUTH/A6.
• Provide FOL/CC or AFSOUTH A6 with a report of all maintenance actions upon request.
• Coordinate with AFSOUTH/A6 first, prior to making changes to priorities. Notify CO and Flight Chief Quality Assurance (FCQA) upon approval.
• Prepare, develop, establish, maintain, and update Communications and Information Systems Installation
• Records (CSIRs) and drawings that detail equipment layout and interconnectivity IAW TO 00- 33A-1001, paragraphs 7.2.1 thru 7.2.7, technical guidance from the CO, and CDRL A023.
• Provide all accounts with 200 percent task coverage and maintenance discipline.
• Maintain liaison with DoD and government network administration to accomplish administration of authorized network environments.
• Establish and maintain hardware and software configuration management program IAW CDRLA025.
• Develop a configuration control matrix that encompasses all communications equipment by site. Publish all changes, upgrades, or reconfiguration within 30 calendar days of events/ completion.
SECRET Security Clearance
5 years' USAF communications work center
Minimum 10 Years DoD IT Program Management
Minimum 5 Years Supervisory Experience
Shall have general knowledge of maintenance practices to include: safety, corrosion control, grounding, preventive /corrective inspections
Shall be able to track/report configuration management documentation (NOTAMs/patches) i.e. ACT and ACAS
Shall be able to maintain operational, configuration, and other standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Shall have general knowledge of hardening and configuration support of systems in compliance security standards
Shall have general knowledge of installing, upgrading, configuring/ maintaining Windows workstations and servers
Shall have general knowledge of network administration and possess network configuration management skills
Shall have general knowledge of building server hardware and deploying servers utilizing Windows, Linux and other o/s
Shall have Remedy experience, to include tracking/reporting
General and working knowledge of Intrusion Detection System (IDS) is desired
General and working knowledge of radio frequency systems/devices is desired
Minimum of Bachelor’s in area of expertise required by T/O or related discipline AND more than 10 years of experience in specific functional area identified in the T/O requirement OR
15 or more years of experience in the specific area of expertise required by the T/O
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.