PAE, Inc Logistics Manager in Destin, Florida
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Serve as the Logistics Support Manager for an enterprise Base Operations Support contract in the Northwest Florida Area. This individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day facilities management in all areas of the contract to include program direction, operational leadership, decision making and management and operation of the mechanical, life safety, electrical and plumbing operations of the customer site and associated facilities and grounds. The Logisitcs Manager must demonstrate and apply highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills the ability to manage complex programs in a diverse and dynamic environment with short-notice tasking’s under high pressure situations.
· Perform duties as the PAE authorized representative for the technical and administrative performance of services required under this contract
· Act as a Point of Contact (POC) for questions or difficulties that arise related to the O&M activities on the contract, interfacing with the CO, COTR, and Government leadership on a daily basis
· Responsible for directing all phases of an O&M program from inception through completion.
· Directly manage day-to-day operations and maintenance activities for PAE’s mechanical, life safety, electrical and plumbing operations and grounds
· Review business systems administration, resources, procedures, and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency
· Lead review sessions with the Government to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
· The Logitics Support Manager will provide the overall management of the Housekeeping, Food Services, Operations and Maintenance, Procurement, Vehicles, and staffs and oversee all planning, scheduling, and quality inspections of the tasks performed for these efforts.
o Housekeeping – provide the overall management of the housekeeping staff and oversee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the housekeeping tasks performed. Responsible for submitting yearly inventory replenishments and ensuring an adequate budget for purchases. Employ a documented Quality Assurance Program. Promote the utilization of environmentally friendly products and demonstrate cost savings to the government when using new products and equipment.
o Food Services – provide the overall management of the food service operation and oversee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the tasks being performed.
o O&M – Manage operations in the warehouse and exterior storage areas. Participate in the planning and utilization of the warehouse space. Ensure a neat, organized, and efficient warehouse and storage area. Perform systems manager duties using approved warehouse inventory control systems. Oversee the copier and printer supply inventory. Receive mail and commercial shipment services. Coordinate receipt of shipments with logistics.
o Procurement – develop a purchase plan in coordination with the warehouse manager and procurement officer to research and purchase material and equipment.
o Vehicles – oversee all scheduled maintenance and repairs of government owned vehicles.
· Recommend, develop, implement, establish and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
· Provide technical support to operating entities
· Interpret and implement maintenance policy;
· Key responsibilities on contract performance include adherence to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes
· Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes
· Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules
· Identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
· Act as the primary point of contact for after-hours emergency response
· Direct all inclement weather response support and provide updates, as required.
· Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
· Directs the work of a diverse employee population assigned to the program
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Engineering or related area preferred
· Five (5) years of relevant work experience supporting a contract of similar size and scope (contract value of at least $50M) with at least two (2) years of consecutive supervisory experience
· Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work in a fast-pace environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
· Experience with MAXIMO preferred
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.