PAE, Inc Access Control Specialist in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Access Control Specialist
This is a Service Contract (SCA) position.
Access Control Specialist (ACS)
Access Control Specialists will staff the access control point(s) to secured construction sites and/or structures. They will maintain the site integrity of the site in accordance with the procedures established by the USG government. Their responsibilities will be:
· Preparation and issuance of badges,
· Exchange access badges of identification,
· Verify identifications of those requesting access,
· Produce written reports or document activities/processes, investigations/anomalies/deficiencies, incidents, etc.
· Identify unauthorized materials
· Operate technical security devices, systems, and other monitoring devices
· Report suspicious behavior
· Must be a US citizen possessing active Top Secret Clearance at time of application
· Prior experience with Microsoft Office programs
· Construction Knowledge
· Background in providing Security
· Must be willing and able to work Overseas (if needed)
· Willing to work Overtime/Flexible Hours
-Must be willing to work overnight, weekend and holiday shifts
· Prior military, access control or security escorting experience preferred
- Experience using or knowledge of Auto CAD
· Working knowledge of construction safety
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.