PAE, Inc Business Performance Analyst in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Business Performance Analyst
• Providing support with overall business assessments.
• Communicating metrics and score card results.
• Analyzing trends and making recommendations for process improvements.
• Assisting with implementation of process improvements.
• Balancing all resource requirements and available resources across multiple matrixed initiatives based on portfolio priorities. Coordinate with the COTR and GTMs to appropriately engage resources.
• Providing direct project management for surge initiatives and stewardship activities.
• Providing a strategic outlook for all client business areas. Periodically benchmark how industry and other Government agencies are addressing similar issues to those faced by the client.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field; high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma and five (5) years’ work experience in a similar field may be substituted for degree requirement
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in business management
• Experience with Maximo, SharePoint, and Cognos desired
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.