PAE, Inc Personnel Support Analyst in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Personnel Support Analyst
PAE seeks a Personnel Support Analyst to assist with operational requirements in the National Security Solutions Division. This position will report to the Program Manager.
· Manage day-to-day program support in the areas of recruiting, training and deployment logistics, and database entry/management of staff.
· Primary liaison with the PAE Recruiting representative to promote timely recruitment actions on all program vacancies. Conduct screening and vetting of candidates. Provide timely reporting on status of all staffing actions. Maintain Program Master Personnel database and recruiting roster.
· Ensure all travel arrangements for EOD, Deployment, and Training are accurate, on time, and in compliance with corporate and contract requirements.
· Maintain records and personnel databases for program onboarding, training, and certifications.
· As needed, provide support approving timesheets and expense reports
· SharePoint site record maintenance by compiling, uploading and updating documentation for document libraries, calendars, forms/lists, announcements, and reports.
· Research, analysis, and data compilation for program deliverable reports and other documents as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 7-10 years’ experience working for the government or on a government contract.
· Attention to detail and ability to independently handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft SharePoint.
· Experience with database entry and management.
· Experience/understanding of recruitment and deployment processes is preferred.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.