PAE, Inc Production Control Clerk in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Production Control Clerk
THIS SCA POSITION PAYS $25.24/HOUR WITH AN ADDITIONAL $4.41 PROVIDED HEALTH AND WELFARE
To support file processing for the Dept. of Justice- Executive Office for Immigration Review. Supports the US Dept. of Justice- Executive Office for Immigration Review-FOIA Litigation This position is responsible for a variety of duties from records management to reporting to customer service. Works directly with the DOJ client. Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
• Compilation and production of data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production ;customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
• Calculating such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
• Writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats.
• Maintaining files of documents used and prepared.
• Compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
• Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
• Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a government security clearance to include an extensive background investigation.
• Three to four years related experience
• Effective communication skills both written and spoken;
• Computer literacy, Microsoft office and data entry experience;
• Must be detailed oriented, dependable, and able to do routine work;
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Five or more years of mail or general office experience;
• Ability to pay attention to detail;
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
Bachelor degree preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.