PAE, Inc Word Processor I in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Word Processor I
THIS SCA POSITION PAYS $16.56/HOUR WITH AN ADDITIONAL $4.41 PROVIDED HEALTH AND WELFARE
A Word Processor reviews documents for accuracy. Additionally, this position will receives sets of document originals prepared by the document prep clerks to be reproduced as hard or soft copies. Saves soft copies on computer storage media in order to be more efficiently accessed by the document imaging company’s clients. Disassembling, scanning, and reassembling documents. Conducting a cursory quality check of the scanned images during the scanning process. All other duties that may be necessary in order to complete the duties previously mentioned.
· Analyzes documents in order to produce the appropriate shades and best resolution in scanned reproductions
· Inputs appropriate settings onto scanner computer screen by manipulating a mouse or typing from a keyboard
· Ability to successfully complete an extensive government background
· US citizenship
· High school or equivalent degree (GED)
· Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to select best image resolution and shading, based on quality of each individual document
· Data entry experience and light typing skills
· Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing)
· Excellent reliability and punctuality
· Lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Time Type: Full Time
Primary Location: 7799 Leesburg Pike, Suite 400N, Falls Church, VA 22043
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 8a-5p
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.