PAE, Inc CBP Supply Technician in Marfa, Texas
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBP Supply Technician
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
· Responsible for maintaining accurate records and keeping audit trails of all material received, shipped or returned for repair; following established supply procedures.
· Reports to the Logistics Supervisor.
· Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Prepares and maintains an organized documentation file necessary to effectively research all transactions.
· Upates logistics/material CARMAC system.
· Prepares and submits required reports to management.
· Requisitions civil and military aviation parts as well as general supplies and equipment.
· Maintaining the parts stockroom and repair parts inventory.
· Prepares the documentation necessary to effectively control all parts, equipment and accountable material.
· Requires 2 years supply/warehouse experience in receiving, shipping or inventory control; preferably in an aircraft maintenance environment, military or commercial aviation.
· Have proven proficiency in data entry.
· Analytical abilities necessary to read, interpret and comply with written and/or oral instructions and regulations.
· Working knowledge and ability to use warehouse equipment, to include, forklift and loading/unloading devices.
· A government/company operator’s permit for supply vehicle and forklift required.
· Must be able to accurately type a minimum 25 wpm.
· Have the physical ability to lift and handle light to average weight material.
· May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties.
· Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification activity is usually accomplished in a office/hangar/warehouse/flight line environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office/hangar/flight line activities. May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Security Clearance*
· Hazardous Communication / MSDS
· CPR/Bloodborne Pathogen
· Driver License -CDL (Commercial Drivers License Required)
· Hazardous Material Handling
· Tool Inventory
· Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Prevention
· Electro Static Discharge
· Fork Lift Training
· Portable Fire Extinguishers
- AS REQUIRED
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.