PAE, Inc Information Technology Engineer in Reston, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Information Technology Engineer
PAE is seeking an Information Technology Engineer to support customers at Reston, VA:
Primary responsibilities include:
· The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, switches, and computers along with all associated peripherals and software. The systems shall be maintained to conform to local and DoD security and IA policies (ex. Patching and STIG implementation).
· The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government with all administrative tasks associated with the Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool (WEAT) database.
· These tasks will include, but not limited to, Network and WEAT account creation, administration of servers, administration of SQL database, troubleshooting network connectivity, troubleshooting WEAT capability issues, maintenance of associated HW and SW, maintaining required documentation, periodic inventory management, and all other duties as assigned.
· Five (5) years of experience which includes two (2) years of experience in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer components and networking hardware.
· Must possess an adjudicated Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
· Experience in writing technical documentation.
· The Information Technology Engineer will maintain appropriate certifications to work on government systems at their respective location.
· DoDI 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level II certification.
· Experience also includes installing, operating, and maintaining computer processors, displays, and input/output devices and associated hardware interfaces.
· Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
· Member of local cyber security work force.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.