PAE, Inc Contracts Analyst in Sterling, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Primary responsibilities include:
· Prepares solicitation documentation for complex acquisitions to include statements of work, terms and conditions, flow-down terms and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and other measures incorporated into the Requests for Proposal as may be appropriate for the procurement.
· Serves as the focal point when bids are received, reviews both the technical and cost proposals.
· Negotiates blanket purchasing agreements and ordering agreements with preferred vendors.
· Consults with PAE technical staff and resolves matters of disagreement between PAE and the potential suppliers.
· Consults with company staff representing the legal, technical, financial, and managerial interests of the subcontract award and technical performance.
· Ensures the receipt, accuracy and timeliness of supplier submitted documents relating to the supplier deliverables as well as monitoring performance relative to timeliness, cost considerations, and technical objectives.
· Fosters and establishes good long-term relationships with critical vendors.
· Prepares price and/or cost analyses using techniques other than adequate price competition.
· Prepares written reports, letters, and memoranda required for internal and external distribution.
· Provides formal procurement training and mentoring to Subcontract Administrators, Buyers and Program personnel.
· Serves as direct interface to program personnel for Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM).
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.