PAE, Inc Project Mangager Engineering in Sterling, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Project Mangager Engineering
We are seeking an Engineering Project Manager who will be responsible for leading the Project Management of development projects. The qualified project manager will be responsible for:
· Develop, maintain, and execute detailed project plans and integrated schedules for various hardware and software development projects. Responsible to create, execute, and update the project plan and schedules.
· When assigned to a specific development project, provide project leadership to manage the full development lifecycle from product inception to product release.
· Work with Program Management, Engineering and Operations Team to understand requirements, approach and solution.
· Identify and ensure task or functional dependencies are identified and met.
· Establishes a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project.
· Communicate with all levels of engineering and operations management on technical solutions.
· Conduct Risk Planning with Mitigation and Contingency plans and manage project risks.
· Works independently and seeks creative solutions and alternatives to unusual and difficult problems.
· Adhere and manage projects to internal process structure.
· Provide status reports and deliver presentations to leadership and project stakeholders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.