PAE, Inc CBP Tool and Parts Attendant in Tucson, Arizona
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBP Tool and Parts Attendant
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
• Receives, stores, and issues tools and machine tools and measuring devices, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment.
• Controls and maintains organization of the Tool Room including all equipment that is stored in the tool room.
• Maintains a record of tools issued to ALL employees on Site and takes periodic inventory of said tools and ALL Pre-x stock inventories as need or required. • Ensures ALL tools and equipment are accounted for when issued from and returned to the Tool crib, searches for lost or misplaced tools.
• Maintains ALL Site Safety equipment, PPE and Compliance for periodic Inspections of same.
• Reports and replaces damaged, worn out, and/or missing equipment, utilizing computers to enter transactions.
• Validates information and maintains EMRKS & Carmac databases as required. • Cleans, lubricates and performs daily inspections on assigned equipment as required.
• Prepares a written report of worn out, damaged or obsolete equipment IAW established that needs to be disposed of for the Site Manager.
• Ensures ALL measuring devices are periodically calibrated and records are maintained per applicable specs.
• Schedules PM’s on the equipment maintains the DHS / PAE database.
• May coat tools with grease or other preservative, using a brush or spray gun, and may attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
• Reports to the Maintenance Manager.
• Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Working Knowledge of common tool room and supply warehouse procedures.• Knowledge of the Hazardous Material Systems Practices.
• Knowledgeable of Tool control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training programs.(This should be training received at the site.)
• Moderate knowledge of Maintaining a Pre-x Inventory of raw stock and replenishment of same.
• Ability to perform required Inspections and inventory of tools IAW DS2’s Tool control program.
• Ability to learn and understand use of Barcoding and DOT systems.
• Ability to carry tools, supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs. With the ability to use hand trucks, dollies / forklifts and other devices for assistance with heavier items.
• High school diploma.
• Possess a Valid Driver’s License
• May require the ability to work various shift schedules
• Be able & willing to travel in relation to job duties. For example, outlying satellite sites.
• Ability to work in an austere environment of occasional adverse temp ranges and dusty, drafty conditions
• Must be able to obtain/maintain required clearance (DHS)
• May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties
• Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent
• Must read, write, speak, and understand English
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Security Clearance*
• Hazardous Communication / MSDS
• CPR/Bloodborne Pathogen
• Support Equipment License
• Hazardous Material Handling
• Corrosion Control • Respirator*
• FCC/A&P/IA • O2/N2/ABO
• Aircraft Ground Handling
• Daily Inspection
• Tool Inventory
• Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Prevention
• Freon Servicing
• Electro Static Discharge
• Explosive Handling (CAD)
• Run-Up and Taxi
• Weight & Balance
• Fork Lift Training
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.